New Year 2008 Celebration

So how is the 2008 welcoming celebration????? Me...... a little bit boring..

Monday, after work, I went home to take bath and eat dinner. Then go out dating. But then, not for long as I felt so tired and lazy. Worried about what my boss wants to comment. Maybe will get a big BOM soon. Haaiihhh .... I sleep at 10 on Monday night, at first, thought of waking up at 12am and call my bf to wish him Happy New Year and Happy Birthday. But..... I overslept......... Anyway, he overslept too. Hahahahaha...

Then Tuesday morning ... Walau eh!! My phone so many sms. Guess I am the only one that sleep and didn't go for the countdown. Kekekeke ... Wake up at 9am (I slept more than 10 hours, whahahaha), wait for my bf to call and we go buy lamb, chicken wing and hot dogs for bbq. Only among his family and his close friend. Kekekeke .... I took some of the photos of the marinated chicken.



After the meat is cook, I totally forgotten to take photos and only remember to eat them. Hahahaha ...I still feel very full from the BBQ meat. After that, we sit down, watch astro. Errr, can't remember what is the first movie that we watch but i remember watching Snow White at 3.30pm. Hahahahaha ..... While watching, I took some of my photos also. Kekekeke ....

Oklar, that's my New Year Activities ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis