Agro Plantation – The Mushrooms

Just before CNY, I went to Boulevard to have a look at the preparation of celebrating the CNY. Well, this time, I didn’t go inside the Boulevard but instead, walking around outside.

There are concerts going on outside, I think a rock band of teenagers performing. Their performance not that interesting though. Also, some games going on.

All this isn’t that interesting for me. I pass through a stall and it caught my attention. Actually, the first thing that interests me is free testing of fried mushrooms. Hahaha!!! Yeah, I admit, I always gets attracted to tester food. I took a piece and the stalls keep my feet stop walking for a minutes. Then, I saw that they are actually selling mushroom for planting. Hhmm, out of curiosity, I ask them how much.

Surprisingly, it is only RM2 per bottle. Well, the fried mushroom is nice. Why not I plant myself? So, I bought the plantation home. I actually bought 3 bottles. The guy teaches me how to plant them and even give an instruction manual FOC. While he talked to my dad, I help myself with some more fried mushrooms. Hahaha!!

Jokingly, I told my colleagues that I’m growing mushroom due to the force leave. They thought that I mean “se ko’ in hokkien and when I explain that I’m really planting mushroom, some of them seems unbelievable. Hehehe…

It’s been 2 weeks now since the day I bought my mushroom home. According to the seller, it should grow something in 2 weeks. But up to today, there is nothing.

Am I being cheated? Huhuhuhu….

Comments

Don Puk said…
Try leaving the bottles in wet/damp areas like ur bathroom floor. Guaranteed to grow, if not, u have been cheated.
S-H-Y said…
Hello I link you in my other blog http://swennerholm.blogspot.com hope you do the same...
Dav DiDi said…
Donald, aiks, i forgot to try it .. lately was hookup with my new pets ...

S-H-Y, Already put you in the link ..

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis