Wednesday Blues

I am back again in my posting. Been quite a busy day for me yesterday with quite tight schedule the whole day. Here it goes :

8am : In the office, following up on one urgent shipment.
9am : Receiving bad news regarding the shipment.
10am : Another bad news.
12pm : Lunch time, again another rumors on the shipment, creating more havoc.
Afternoon : Going up and down, calling, talking, searching and replying customer request, non stop.
5.30pm : Rushing to aerobics.
7pm : Reaching home, bathe and eat.
8pm : Start doing reports regarding the shipments, while at the same time talking in skype with my cousin.
10pm : Too tired too move, so I slept...

This morning, waking up quite late, feeling so sleepy. I guess I still need some sleep. With a heavy breakfast, I feel more sleepy now. Sob sob sob ...

Today will also be a busy day for me to follow up on the shipments and helping my friend passing message here and there.. Haaiizzz, I think I wants to sleep!!

Actually, I still missing my dog. Yeah, I know, some of you would say he is just a dog. But, when I think of it, pets is much closer to us than our friends. Pets accompany us when we sad, when we eat, when we sleep and sometimes accompany us watching tv (although its their butt that is facing the tv). Yeah, my dog can enter the house. I felt that my house is a bit empty without him. Normally, when I'm home, Darwin would shake his tail, waiting and barking at the gates. When I come in, he would jump up and down, looking at me happily. When I go to the kitchen, he would go also, accompany me eating my dinner. Of course, hoping for some piece of food from me. Then when I take my bath, he would wait for me in front of my room door or bathroom. When I watched tv at night, he would sit right under my leg. When I say "nite nite time", he would stand up and go out, to sleep outside the door.

Darwin is quite a smart dog. He knows how to enterpret what others say. The word that he understands :

Walk-walk : It's time to go round for a walk. Normally he will start shaking his tail happily at 4pm, waiting in front of the house to be tied and get his turned for a walk.
Raining : Means raining.
Chi-Chi-Chi : Rats. His eye will gloom and start smelling around for rats
Mi-mi : Cats, his biggest enemy.
Friend-Friend : Someone is outside the gate
Chang-ek : Take bath. If he hear this, he can be found under the car, hiding.
Mam-mam : Eating time. He is the first to go to the kitchen.
A-boi : Go to the back.
Nite-nite : Time to sleep
Stay : Don't move
Take care house : Normally we say this when we go out. He will know it's time for him to be on guard.

At the moment, can't quite remember what else he understands. Yeah, he is part of the family. And I hope I have been a good master when he is around. I'm ok now as I know he had a good 12 years life.

Anyway, my house sound empty and feel so empty without him around. Although I can still sense his body smell, but still he is not waiting for me at the door now. I'm thinking of getting another puppy. My dad looks very lonely without him. As I'm working, I guess my dad felt his lost more than me.

So, if anyone knows of puppy, I want one. But I only wants a black puppy with 'four' eye with some choc & white colors. Only 'four' eyes puppy. Reason is because Darwin too, have 'four' eyes. Going to SSPCA this Saturday to adopt one puppy if I can't find any puppy yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis