Find me?

Custom Search

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song


Feeling hungry for something different on lunch time? Another place you can think of will be this restaurant - The Cozy Cafe. It is opposite One TJ with a black signboard. The environment is indeed cozy and warmth.

Taste wise not bad but I can say that the service is a little weird. We order tea and they only permitted to give us 2 cup. Hhmmmm, I thought that we can just ask them to refill the pot wit hot water and share the tea amongst us. Guess this is how they earn more - limiting the number of sharing per tea pot. Oh well, got to just follow their rules.

And this is what we ordered - sharing portion between a few of us. After all, ladies are small eaters.

Mushroom soup with garlic bread

Fish and chips

Spaghetti Carbonara with hot dogs 
Enjoy your lunch yea...

5 tell DD:

Rose 9:45 AM  

Look good. Price is reasonable too I assume??

Coffee Girl 4:05 PM  

Should try the bacon pizza next time too. It's nice!

Izz Latif 2:16 PM  

Hi, I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on amazing stories and personal insights! I find it really great that you are sharing your experiences with your readers.

Zalora is looking to work with talented bloggers, and I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested by emailing me at izz.latif@my.zalora.com so that I can fill you in with the details. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ronak Shah 8:52 PM  

Feeling hungry after read your blog. I will visit your restaurant soon.paper writing services provides hotel related essay or content writing service at affordable price.

Jong Fui Fa 3:55 PM  

I'm having Chicken Teriyaki Rice at Madam Tang's now :)

Was looking nice at my 2008 post, decided to follow your link to see if you're still blogging.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP