Malaysia's Local Food

Ya, in Malaysia, we do have our own local foods. Some of them is nice and good to cool off the heat of the sun, while somes, is very 'hot'.

The other day, I have snap some photos of the local food that can be found in Malaysia. Among them are dragon fruits, 'kue ni', 'rambutan', banana, pamelo, limau madu (don't know how to translate to English) and the king of the fruits : DURIAN. Hahaha....!!!

Anyone thirsty? Let grab some coconut drinks...

Banana!! Full with energy. A banana in the morning can help with toilet thingy. Hahaha!!!

Any of you can guess what this plant are?
Let me tell you.. it's ground-nut, or in BM, kacang tanah. When you boil it, it taste superb!

Can you see the 2 trees? One of them is 'kue ni' tree. It's not the season yet.. But when it is the 'kue ni' season, the whole place is gonna have original 'perfume'. Hahaha!!

I know this picture is sort of blur.. Well, now is rambutan season!! Let's have some rambutan..

Let me get another shot of the rambutan to have a better view....

And best of all, dragon fruits is the best! Red colored and full with juices and sweets and yummy!! Gosh, can't wait to go home to have a bite of it!

Papaya .... yahooo !! There is one can eat already.. BF scared when I bring this for lunch as dessert..

This is not pamelo..I give it nick baby pamelo.. It is actually limau madu

The whole tree...
This is pamelo...

And my favourite vege ... malichai...

Picture from my house garden .... hahaha.... ya, I know..I'm very lucky! Yayaya...

Comments

lareine said…
wow! that's good you have a fruit-bearing garden... it must be nice to just go out there when you feel like eating some bananas or rambutan, etc... wish i can have those... i envy you :)
Kok said…
DD,
I wanna go to your house liao! So many fruit trees! Tell me when the seasons are there and I'll go! hahahaha!

Eh, I also don't like papaya... ewwwwwww!:P
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Lareine, Some of the fruits are outside the house.. So, we can't wait until the fruits is fully ripe ... people tends to steal them :(

Kok, which one you want? All of them have different season wor. Hahaha ...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis