Sushi King RM2 Promotion Fun

I know this posting is WAAAAAAY to late but I can't help it. Never had time to download all the pictures from my camera into my PC. Hahaha.. Yeah, I'm a lazy person. We reached there at around 1pm. Since it is very late for lunch, therefore the queue is not that long. We waited for about 10 minutes only. Yayayyaa..

I looked from outside

I'm here.... and it doesn't takes a long time..

Peeping from the line to see where got free seat.. Do you see the end of the sit there? It's empty...

Finally when it reaches our turn to go in, we tried to look for Unagi on the belt. Sadly, there is none. Hungry and anxious, we just took whatever second choice other than Unagi. Huhuhu.. no unagi. I tried and grab as much as possible the baby octopus.. I love it very much!! Yummy..Yummy...

BF grab a lot of salmon until we both felt sick with salmon smell now..After a while, I finally ate 7 plate of sushi. And I manage to grab purple plate. This means that without the promotion, purple plate is actually RM7 per plate... hahaha....

Yaya, not much picture on the food. I'm too hungry that I just eat and eat and eat without remember taking the photos of the food!!! Hahaha.....

Two person, trying to eat as much as we can .. here it goes... 7 plate for now...

At the end, we count out plate.. total 11 plates ........

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
Only 11 plates?? Aiyooo! I one person can eat 15 plates lah! hahahahahhaa!

What's that purple plate leh? I mean, what's that sushi?
Dav DiDi said…
Hahha ... what to do .. that explain how "big" my BF is lor .... errmm, the purple one ah .. got one big prawn on top of it .. not sure what they called it . hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis