Long Hair – More Style!

It’s been a week after I cut my hair up to shoulder length. My friends around says my hair now is still long. For me, it’s not! Why? Because style for the hair my length is pretty limited.

When my hair is still superb long way pass my shoulder, I can ‘play’ with my hair and curl it into whatsoever style that I want. Now, all I can do is to let it down since tie them up would just makes my hair ended up wavier.

So what can we do with long hair? Let me show some photos that I took during my long hair moment…

I guess I need to wait for end of the year to show it off again…Huhuhu, indirectly I’m missing my long hair now…

Comments

Rose world said…
I dont miss my long hair. probably i not that adventurous with hair. hehehe! With hot weather, i dont mind shorter hair. I am pretty comfy with my current hair length, just up to shoulder.
Dav DiDi said…
Hhmmm, how come i feel that shorter hair is hotter ??

Now, I want to keep my back hair long, side hair slightly shoulder length and front hair up to the ear .. hehehehe

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis