New Hair-style 2009

Yes!! Finally I went to cut my hair at Mike Saloon, 3rd mile. It's not a super famous saloon like Alan Saloon, but still, I like the hair stylist there. He is very good in cutting girl's hair.

When I got there, not many people is there. I waited for only 10-15 minutes before my turn. When the hair stylist ask me what type of hair, I told him that I want to cut up to shoulder-length. Here is some of the conversation

Hair Stylist : So what type of style do you want?
Me : I want to cut until shoulder length and layer, but not too thin.
Hair Stylist : Wow, your hair is long. You really wants to cut it up to shoulder length?
Me : Yes
Hair Stylist : Are you sure? You won't regret after that?
Me : Yes
Hair Stylist : It sure takes you a long time to keep the hair until this length. You really sure? After I cut it, I cannot give back you hair.
Me : (laughing) Yes
Hair Stylist : Oh ok, let me see. I cut a little bit of v-shape with layer but not to high up layer. Is it ok?
Me : Oh Ok. Any style that you think suits me.
Hair Stylist : Then I cut now, no more regret?
Me : (was thinking that this hair stylist is so loso) Yeah, no more regret.

Not long after that, the hair stylist starts another conversation which really makes me burst into laughter again

Hair stylist : So what stress had got into you that you decided to cut so short?
Me : (shock and laugh, cannot tahan liau) Errrmmm, just want to change a little bit into short hair girl.

He also ask if I wants to color or rebonding. But I told him not at the moment as I want to save money. Then he say that if everyone keeps on saving money and not spending, the economy had difficulties to recover. Well, I told him that no choice for me since I'm having pay cut.

Hair stylist : Economy will never recover if everyone don't want to spend. The money not moving.
Me : I want to save my budget.
Hair stylist : Oh, you working where?
Me : Electronic company
Hair stylist : Oic, any retrenchment?
Me : That's why I'm preparing for the worst. Cannot simply spend money. No retrenchment at the moment but pay cut.
Hair stylist : How much is that?
Me : Roughly 15%
Hair stylist : WHAT?

I just laugh and he understand why I want to cut my hair short and not doing anything like coloring, rebonding, perming.... Then he added that I can wait until end of this year to do rebonding. At the same time, for CNY. By then, my hair will gain back its length.

Ok, here is my new hair......bye bye long hair

My front hair .. BF keep on playing with my camera and not taking the photos nicely..

My back hair .. hhmmm .. looks senget to one side .. I guess I didn't arrange my hair properly before snapping the photos


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis