Darwin - the world laziest dog....

That's the name I gave to my own dog. He can be as lazy as a pig. Even when he is eating, he doesn't care so much about eating in proper way.

"I wish I could have some drumstick tonight, while enjoying the luxury of comfort", Darwin sigh .. hehehehee ...

He is about 7 years old. The things that he enjoy most is sleeping with air-conditioner. Too bad, I can't record his voice when he is dreaming. "Go away, go away from my food!!", that must be what he is doing in his sweet dream...

Another snap shot of him, showing how innocent he is. Hey, do not get trick by him. That's one of his tactic to ask for more food and love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis