Church Wedding & Decoration

Some of us would go for high class church decoration which cost thousands. Some of us only go for budget RM100.

Couple months ago, my brother help to decorate the church for one of my cousins wedding. This is quite simple and I guess is affordable for all.

The arch in the main entrance for the church is one using balloon tie on a string. It looks nice but if there is big wind, the arch will be blown and get tangle here and there. In order to make it stand in a arch manner, need to pump the balloon using nitrogen gas.

Inside the church, my brother tie one balloon on each chair with the combination of yellow and white colors, with a ribbon on the chair. My camera view a bit sot sot that day, so the image isn't that clear. Sob Sob Sob .....

I didn't manage to take the picture of the 2 flowers in front of the tabernacle (correct or not my spelling???). Kekekeke .. Aikss, I forgot to take the photo of the booklet tooooo!!

Hhmmm, then the restaurant. Right after the wedding in church, me and my bro rush to the restaurant to tie the ribbons on the stairs going up the restaurant. It's in Golden Dragon Restaurant.


Staircase to heaven ????



Cost estimation : less than RM500 (expensive on the flowers, which I didn't take the photo). The cost of decoration in restaurant is actualy RM0 (zero cost for designer, but some human cost for the couple, hahahaha) as all the ribbons and the "kain" is FOC (already cover in previous wedding).

Soon, more picture of church decoration for wedding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis