Friday But Why Am I Feeling Gloomy ?

Yahooooooo !!! It's Friday.. But, why am I feeling gloomy ??? Must be because of last nite! Yesterday, thought of having dinner with my boy but turns out to be a frustrating dinner.

It's heavy rain last night after my aerobics. Walking to my car, 20% wet. Reach my house and realize I forgot about my keys. Huh! My dad is having dinner and my brother is not at home. Didn't want to bother anyone, I try to figure out how to enter the big gate in front of me!

So, I try to climb over the gate which is twice taller than me. Soak in the rain, with my dog keep shaking his tail, waiting for me to come down but ... the gate is tooooo tall !!!! Arrggghhhhhhh ..... Another attempt at the back door. I forgot where is my torch light, so, walking to the back, crossing my finger not to meet with something (I'm imagining snake, cat, dog, thief, bla bla bla). Hahaha .. Lucky that my dad didn't make the back door gate taller than me !!! Yippeeee!!! I'm inside my gate. Taking the key at secret place, I open the door with my dog following up and down with his tail shaking. Take the gate key, open the gate .. again, walking in rain and drive my car in.

I feel super duper cold !!! Gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... I am wet top down and still my dog keep following up and down. My keys are wet too and lucky it's still working. Hahahaha ... My new sport shoes is wet too !!! Sob Sob Sob ...

Take my bath and the heater isn't cold at all!! Sheesshhhhhh ... or am I feeling tooo cold that even the heater can't warm me? Hahahaha ...

Then this morning, wake up .. Feeling sore throat, flu, and warm but cold (I also don't know what it means). Eat kolo mee for breakfast but most of the time the mee is looking at me. And now, I am sitting here waiting for someone to rescue me... Helppppppppppp !!!!

Tonight going to help my bro to prepare the church decoration for my cousin wedding. Gonna take some photos and post it up. Wait for me!!!

Comments

Dav DiDi said…
Can't believe I actually write comment in my own blog.

I cross my finger again hope my bf forgot about giving me flu medicine during lunch ... Hellppppppppp
JenJen's Place said…
hahaha! 1st time I see people write the 1st comment in own blog! Anyway, take lots and lots of pic tonite ok? Wana see your bro work to decide to hire him or not for mine! Yah yah yah..I am crazy
Dav DiDi said…
Ya ya ya .. I willllll .. kekekeke .. I have my camera in my car (but battery weak) ..

But don't worry, I can use my bro / bf phone camera .. kekekeke ..

Don't worry, there will be more to come. Another cousin getting married in 16 Jan 08

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis