New Year Resolution

Goodbye 2007, Welcome 2008!!

Hopefully, the coming year would be a blessing for all. Apart from the petrol price that is increasing, food price increase, etc etc etc... I still hope it is a good year for all of us!

Let me see... Everyone have their New Year resolution. Hhmmm, I have DOZENS of them that I want to achieve. Aaahhhhhhhhh... BUT, most important of all, my resolution is :
1. Achieve 46kg (now 51kg bo)
2. To have a stable relationship (understand my other half better)
3. To find a way to intro the one to the boss (wakakakaka)
4. Go for vacation!!!!
5. Have better financial status

So what is your resolutiono ???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis