Blue Blue Day

In spite of my shirt color (pink shirt) today, I am feeling extremely blur in the inside. Waking up at 5.45am for the need of washroom. Then, went back to sleep only to realize that I sleep on the wrong side of bed. My head is at where my leg suppose to be and vice versa. Hahahaha..

"Ping....", sms from my phone for morning call but I totally ignore, telling myself "10 more mins". Time passes, and 10 minutes passes to 30 minutes. Wake up, brush my teeth, face, take my bath, and standing in front of my cupboard, dreaming. Wahahaha...

After decide what to wear, I start my car engine and drive to work. Still, feeling lost and didn't see the traffic. Hahaha ... Lucky, I'm alive !! Got my parking, come down, and start to walk to the office ... But, .. aik, where is my stocking?? So, again, going back to my car to take my stocking and walk to the entrance.. Aik!.. My ID... Haaiizzzz, again, walking to my car to grab that stupid ID !!!!! Huh... Waste of time and energy!

That's not it.. During after my lunch, I forgotten about my shirt (the outer one) in the car... Gggrrrrr, walking motionless to my car and retrieve it ... Haaaiihhh...

Hope, that's the only thing that I will face for today. Aerobics later.... Yippeeeeee!!!!!! But ... I'm lazy and been trying to give myself an excuse to skip aerobics...

MOTIVATE DD GO TO AEROBICS LIAUUUUU!!!!

Comments

rebeena said…
mau slim down ka?
Anonymous said…
rebeena, she oredi slim slim liaw now bohhh..
ooii didi...how come u owas so blur one recently?? Hhmm...blur bcos mau kahwin ah??
Dav DiDi said…
hahahhaa ... kekeke ...

today i am more blur .. i want to use car wiper but i dunno where is my wiper oh !!! ... hehehe ..

mr. penguin ask me what i'm looking for .. i lost memory for few seconds and forgotten where is the wipers !! kih kih kih ...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis