Chinese New Year Rush

Last weekend, I went to Kenyalang to see the table clothes, cookies and some other CNY stuff. The people is not as crowded as last year but the stuff sold is still redish. Hehehe.... As the rat year, I saw a lot of rat decorations around. Hhhmmmm... It's not a good year for me in term of health. It say I will get injuries easily. Sob sob sob ...

Ok, the rush isn't there but people are starting to set up the stalls and goodies. CNY songs are everywhere, in each shops. Hehehe, anyone in CNY mood now? I am more into holidays mood.

Only did some cleaning here and there but my house is still in a mess!! A lot of items that I want to throw away, but later my dad picked it up again and keep it at place where I can't see.. Haaiizzzzzz .... So far, I just clean the back doors, front windows, gardening and a bit of washing. There are plenty more to do. Haaiizzzzz .... Hope I have enough weekends to clean the house.

Anyway, CNY isn't about cleaning the house only. A lot of things need to think. Shoppings for goodies like candies, cakes, cookies, sweet & sour foods and other foods to serve to people that comes to the house. Also, shop for new decorations or items or something that will makes the house looks clean, nice and warmth. Some more, not forgetting gifts for relatives as this is one of the tradition since older generations. Shopping for all this stuff alone would make us tired but in the end, we all enjoy the celebrations.

CNY eve, family gathering is a must. Everyone will gather and have a good dinner together. Fish, chicken, duck, soup and other dishes will be either bought or cooked. Normally, everyone will be busy from morning to evening just for this dinner.

Also, not forgetting new year clothes!! Hehehe, so far I just bought 2 set only. One skirt and one jeans. Not plan to buy much as I'm budgeting to buy more in goodies and house decorations. Anyway, the other day, I went to try out some dress and somehow, felt that I look fat in modern, matured dress.... Sob sob sob ......


How is your CNY preparation so far??? Do leave some comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis