It Takes Time for Relationship to Blossom

As valentine's day is very near, I just think of perhaps write something about relationships. About how a relationship can blossom. Hehehehe, ya, I'm not an expert but I guess a little wording from me won't hurt anyone.

There are many ways a relationship can blossom. From playmate becomes couple, from colleague to couple, from friend's friend and become couple, etc, etc, etc..

But above all, it takes a little energy of love to bring two people together. Imagine this. You and your partner are working at the same place. There are about 1000 people working in the company. How is it that 2 people can get together? It takes some loves and fate to join two hearts together. Agree?

OK, about mine... I think it just happen. As from my previous posting, there are a lot of IFs that gather me and my bf together. Does this means that we had already falling in love with each other? On my part, of course NO! I believe love cannot be develop in one day. It takes time to grow. We begin smsing each other, hanging out, etc, etc...

At first, I find that he is very quiet and not a romantic guy. He is very low profile type and didn't talk much unless he feels like talking. Hehehe, it is pretty annoyed at first as sometimes, I also won't talk if I don't feel like talking. So, the first few times that we hang out, I felt a little bit uncomfortable as the environment is too quiet. Hahaha! But it turns out ok after a while. When we first starts together, surrounding aren't full with loves. Loves develop itself as time passes.

And now, I'm sitting here, complaining that he talks and nags too much! Hehehe, maybe because his brother is studying now, so he left only me that he can nag.... "Why stocking still in the car?", "Why the plastik with rubbish still in the car?", "Why forgot drink water?", "Don't eat too much oren", "Don't park at dark places", "Buy bags again?", "Everyday wear high heel then complain leg cramp", and the nag continues ........ He is much a nagger for me and can compete with my dad. :)

Well, what I want to says is that love don't develop within one seconds. It takes months to realize that you had fallen in love and it takes years to know that you need this someone to complete in your life. Don't expect that a person could die for you in just one days. Things about your partner that you like now might be factors that would make you annoyed in future while things that makes you annoyed now might be the weapon in maintaining the relationship. Relationship is not just about feeling but about commitment and responsibility. So, if you are not ready for commitment and responsibility, just be single.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis