My Weekend - All Well, Ends Well


Hhmmm, my weekend is kind of nice. Yesterday (Saturday), wake up at 7 something, planning to clean the whole house. But, only manage to sweep and mop the floor with my stupid Darwin keep on disturbing me with my broom stick. When I get mad, he run away and hide. Hhmmppfff....
After that, I cook maggie mee. Hahaha... First, I cook the mee. Then, dry up the mee (to remove the layers on top of the mee), I boil water again to cook the soup. I add some fish+vege ball and some cabbage. Thought of putting some carrot too but I guess, I am too lazy to cut the carrots. Hehehe....

This time, I remember to take some photos before I ate them. Kekekeke...


After that, watch tv and chatting online until 1pm. Then went dating and lunch in Kenyalang. Bought my shoes there for CNY. My boyfriend bought slipper. *Sigh* ... This month, I really 'pokai'. Spend so much on shoes, clothes and later need to buy CNY goodies again. Help!!!!!........
We went back around 5pm as my partner feels kind of tired. As it just rained, I felt like taking 15 minutes nap. But turn out to be a 1 hour nap. Hahahahaha.... After dinner, I watch tv one whole night. Due to too much sleep in the evening, end up, I can't have a good sleep. Sob Sob Sob. Feeling headache and stressed up for waking up the whole night.
Finally, morning come and it's Sunday!! As usual, Church then go to my Godmum house. She cooked fried rice, vegetables and hotdog. Make coffee and tea. After that, I went back home. Watching how my dog runs away from being bath. Sitting there, with his innocent look.





After that I went out, again, to... BOULEVARD.. Kekekeke... Bought RM4 sandals and eat at Sushi King. Hehehe...
Then watch tv at my boyfriend's house... "Bawang Putih and Bawang Merah"... After that, Spongebob. Hehehe.. Then later, went back home.
Actually now, I am feeling a bit stress up. Just felt that I am too independent and seeking for some place where I could be dependent instead of independent. Maybe it's just my own desire and only myself know what I means. Well, I don't wants to spoil my weekend story here! Kekekeke...
What do you do on weekend?????

Comments

rebeena said…
pity look!! my buBble too... alwys give me tat pity look....

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis