The Spring - 10 days later

I went to The Spring again!!!

Hhmmm, there are still a lot of people around the shopping mall, fitting room is still fully occupied and car parks is also quite full.

Compared to the first day, I can say that it is not that crowded anymore. Else, I won't be able to take any of my photos without interruptions. Hahaha....


I went to F.O.S again but still, unable to try any of the shirts. Reason is still the same as the first time. The queue going to fitting room is still quite long. Hhmmm ...

Anyway, there are some CNY stall now compared to the firstime. Hehehe .... After few walks, I felt so tired and just sit there, take another photos of The Spring........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis