Twins Children - Pros & Cons

When I'm a teenager, I use to dreams about many things - what I want to be, who I want to be with, how many kids, bla bla bla .. That time, I find that twins is very cute, especially the identical twins. When I'm in my young age, I use to think of having a twins of one boy, one girl. Hahahahaha!!!

There are some pro and cons to have twins. The advantages is that, others will amazed and envy that you have twins. Hahahaha!!! Also, for my thinking is .. One time suffer pain, and no more (as for me, maximum, I only want 2 kids, kekekeke).

I guess the disadvantages are much more than the advantages. Well, one major thing is expenses rise up as instead of paying for one babies, now, it's to pay for 2 babies. Let say a baby need 2 container of milk powder per month. With 2 babies, this means 4 container of milk powder. Geezzzzzz !! Studying in university is worst. Also, the effort of taking care of two kids which are same age. When kids gets older, they tends to get naughtier. And if they have friends to accompany them, they would be more naughty. So, when you have a twins, they might too be much more naughty than any other kids. They can bully people together, play together, shout together, cry together and even bug you with two voices. Kekekeke ....

Well, although I write more about disadvantages of twins, I still likes twins. Hahahaha.....

Anyone likes twins ???

Comments

rebeena said…
my family got 1twins...tat is my mom...hahaha. When i was kid, i really duNNo which one is my mom. Alwys kena cheated!
Till i knw to diff the shoes they wear. Untie twin is selling fish, so she wear boots & got smell fish strongly. Mom sell kueh, so is oily face and her shoes is normal lor...
If i give birth to twins, i will throw 1to my mom and 1to my inlaw to take care...FAIR enough right..hahaha
Dav DiDi said…
Hahahha .. but i thought twins suppose to be together.. so that they will know each other better and stand up for each other .... hahahha ...
rebeena said…
Ya! My twin auntie move near my mom house. If 1sick, another1 also will sick soon.

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis