Valentine's Gift

Apart from being busy with CNY preparation, I guess some of us is also busy with another thing - Valentine's Day.

Most people thinks that Valentine is only for couples. NOT TRUE!!!! If you are married, take this chance to be alone with your spouse. If you are not married but not available, take this chance to have some sweet moments with the one. If you are single, take this chance and spent more time with your families. It's not true to think that "I'm single and I don't need to celebrate Valentine". Life is short. So, just go out and have a good meal. Hehehehe ......

OK. What to buy for our valentine? For guys, it seems like a tradition to include chocolates & flowers together with the gift. For gals, errrmmm, not fix, I guess. But, for me, no chocolates!!! Pleaseeeeee don't tempt me with those nice chocolates. Sob Sob Sob ... Half of me wants chocolate but half of me say chocolate = sweets = high calories... Aaaahhhhhhhh ........

So, guys .. Girl likes to receive presents that they could remember for super long time. Such as bracelet, necklace .. Something that they can use, near to them, etc etc ... Also, I guess depend on age. When I'm younger, I like big teddy bear, cute stuff, etc.... But, as people grow older, I guess taste changes too. I still like teddy bear, cute stuff ... But, if I am to choose between one piece of dangling and nice earring vs teddy bear, my choise would be the earring. Kekekeke ....

So, for gals, ... Hhmmm, I also don't know what guy likes actually. But, my opinion is to give something that the guy could use or keep near to him. It is also a way to tell them "I'm watching you". Hahahaha ..... Presents for guys is more simple as variety is also limitied. It's either belt, wallet, undies (hahahaha), shirts, pants, tie ..... what else ??? All I can think of is get something that can keep near to him. I'm thinking hard for this too... Hope to get some guys opinion on what they want on valentines.. Hehehehe ....

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys valentines day. It is a day to spent with your loves one. This include bf/gf, hubby, wife, daddy, mummy, grandpa, grandma, uncle, aunty, nieces, nephews, cousins, friends, enemies ........................... most important of all .. GOD .....

Comments

Rose world said…
Didi! Valentine's Day is not for couple only!!! Applicable for everyone who is in the mood for love and need love! :)

As for gifts for guys, you can give perfume/cologne, wallet, belt, cook his favourite dish (if cant cook, then treat him to his favourite eating place). That's what i give for my hubby on Valentine's Day. :) But the most precious gift would be love! Love cannot be counted in monetary term. That is what Valentine's Day is all about!
rebeena said…
My BF ask me find something for her mom & sister but the end baru me.. So bad!!

For me a sms will do coz we are distance.

*So bad but still want, tat is love is BUTA. We never celebrate xmas, new yer, vday,bday and aniversary & etc together.. So far only cny'05. Tat is when i back to kch also...

Juz need to think on behalf of him what to buy for his mom and sister.
Anonymous said…
hai didi....wht should i give to my gf on this vlntne dy?......errrrr....bag(kt rmah dia sgt byk beg.owaz bli bag,hari2 tngok beg).....earrng(lagilah byk)....teddy bear(but she's 25yrs nw...hehe...nenek kebayan cute...tntu kna trik telinga if dia tau)....any idea?
Dav DiDi said…
Gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .....

Dd want BAGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!...

Huhuhuhu .... datuk tua .... orang tua, everyday nag nag nag ....

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis