Wedding @ Church on 16-Jan-08

It's my cousin BIG day today!! I am actually just came back from lunch reception at her house. Again, my brother is the one that involves in the decorations in the church. The arch, flowers and also the car decorations.

The theme for the decoration are gold and apple green. It is the new trend for this year to have apple green as decorations.
I wake up at 6 in the morning (earlier than when I'm working), taking my bath and later just simply wear a jeans and a t-shirt. Reaching my cousin's house, I took some of the car decoration's photos.

The front part are tie with one stripes and a bouquet of flowers, with apples.
The side way are quite simple. Some ribens in yellow and white colors.

While the back side are ties in the form of zig zag.
After that, we went to church for final check on the decorations before the mass starts. As I am a little bit busybody, I went too, helping up a bit and took some of the photos for the decorations.

Let me start with the front part of the church, tabernacle....

Then, the place where the happy couple sits.....

And the candle where the couple will lit up the candle, representing the flame of loves....

The side way decoration has some similarity with the previous wedding, only difference is the colors. So, here it goes...

The arch is much nicer compare to previous one. Decorated with apples and flowers, it really do look amazing. Eventually, a lot of people is asking about the apples. They are shock to know that it is a real apples. Hahaha....

I think my cousin loves teddy bears oh .. This little teddy bear here is carrying the rings inside... Nice oh ....


Other than that, the flowers that the flower girls is carrying is also very unique. I took one of the photos here....

Then, the booklet for the church service is also done by my brother.....


Enjoy ya !!!! Nice or not ????

Comments

you're rite!! I'm gonna ask about the apples too!!! it's amazing how ur brother got them to be tied and hanging on the arch of the church! Beautiful!!!! :)
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe .. well, I'm not sure.. artistic isn't my specialty... hehehe ...

I'm happy you enjoy the photos .. more photos to come as I have few list of people getting married for this yr!

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis