Wedding Dinner @ 16-Jan'08

At last, manage to upload some of the wedding dinner photos. I reach around 6.30pm. So coincidence and lucky, I park next to the bride's car. Hehehe, this also means that the bri
de is here.

I went up, shaking hands with them and went for jalan jalan around Hock Lee. Hehehehe ... It's only a while as I do not know what to see. No money mar... Hahahaha ...

While waiting for everyone to arrive, I took some photos of the cakes. It's a 3 storey cakes. Guess what.. Actually, only the part where the bride and bridegroom cuts the cakes are eatanable!! Hahahaha .. This cakes cost RM60 and is a done by Edwin, the driver @ owner of the bride's car @ partime camera man in the morning @ DVD slideshow maker for the night.
Hahahaha ......

Here are some of the photos .... The cakes, the wine, the glass, etc, etc, etc ..... Hehehe ... The cakes are icing cake and inside is not eatanable!!


Flowers are done by the expert... my brother .... hehehe


The dishes for the night are yummy. Too bad that my camera seems to merajuk already. Most of the photos taken that night is very bad. :( Also, forgotten to take the food photos. Hehehe ...

The dinner is nice and the couples are happy. The singer is also cute and sexy. Hehehe .. I took some of her photos. If I am guy, I guess I would be attracted to her cute style. Hahahaha !!!! But, anyway, I'm not available liau mar ...

The dinner ends around 10pm. I'm exshausted and all I can think of is my bed at home.... I took my exshauted photos with the dress before I zzzz... Hehehehe ...Yayaya, I know, I look fat.... Sob Sob Sob ..........

Comments

Anna said…
Hi, I answered your comment on my Free Poems blog.

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis