Another Relatives Appointment

I wonder if things has been moving too fast or if this is what God wants it to be. Well, my cousin came to know that I have special someone.

On her trip back to Kuching this time, she had asked me to bring this special someone to meet her. Couple days ago, she talks to:

Cousin : "I'm coming back on Sunday for CNY"
Me : "Really? How many days?"
Cousin : "Going back on Wednesday, fast hor"
Me : "Waa, so fast.. only 3 days"
Cousin : "Come visit me at my house ya and bring him too. I want to see."
Me : "Err, I ask him first"

Then today, another conversation with her...

Cousin : "What are you doing now?"
Me : "Hello, hehe.. eating my lunch"
Cousin : "Yesterday I went to your house but you weren't there."
Me : "I went out. Hehehe .. "
Cousin : "Tonight, come to my house la."
Me : "Tonight ha, can, no problem, but I go to another friend house first."
Cousin : "Ok, what time?"
Me : "I think seven something, ok ?"
Cousin : "Ok, but bring him too. I want to see."
Me : "Haaa, errr, ok, I ask him .. Hehehe "

She is one of my cousin that knows about my bf. I wonder if her parents would say anything or not if I bring someone with me to her house. Well, I'm slight nervous and kin tio .. Wonder if it is too fast ... Hhmmm,...

Sadly, Henry don't feel nervous at all .. Hhhmmppffffff ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis