Childhood Memories

Out of the blue, I think about my childhood. Been brought up at my godmum's house, I became a little girl that not easily frightened. However, indeed I do get frightened at a time where my dad come to pick me up using his new proton. I didn't want to enter the car and cries as loud as I can. Kekeke...

When I'm in kindergarten, I always got punished by teacher for being naughty. There is one time that I fall down while playing. Instead of crying, I looked at the teacher putting medicine on my hand. I think I'm quite naughty when I'm a kid. I give my 'kakak' a heart attack when I walked home from kindergarten (very near my house) without waiting for her to pick me or telling the teacher that I walked home. I can still remember her face turns pale, running home to call my mom. When she saw me waiting in front of the gate, I guess she is happy and angry too. Whahahaha... I use to play in the rain and ignore her when she call me to come in. Hehehe, am I naughty?

Also, I likes to cycle. From Hui Sing, I cycle with my friends all round Hui Sing. Being a naughty girl, I fall down from bicycle few times but still didn't learn my lesson to cycle carefully. When my dad put on medicine on my wound then I remember to be careful nextime. But that only works for a while. After the wound recover, I forgotten all about the lesson that I'm suppose to learn. Hehehe.. All I remember that time is IODINE = PAIN .. Hahahaha!!!

During secondary time, I gets very active in sports. I joined hockey team in my school. Bringing home the hockey stick with me, my dad got mad as for him, gals not suppose to play hockey. But I don't care. I like hockey, volleyball, basketball and badminton. I hate ping pong, netball or any indoor sports. I guess that explain why I'm so black lastime. Kekeke.. I joined gymnasrada too. As of in studies, I hate physics, chemistry and biology. I like maths and maths only!!

When I got into university, I stay most of the time at home. I still remember that I make my parents worried when I tell them I have RM6 in my wallet and still feeling lazy to get money from the ATM. My dad money via post to me fearing that I got no money to use. He call me stingy girl as I could survive with RM400 per months (including rent, food, bills, etc). Well, the nearest shopping mall from my house is 20 minutes via bus and I'm lazy to go!!!

Thinking back on my childhood do gives me some smiles on my face. Inheriting my dad's character of stuborness and bad temper makes me never forget what bad things people done to me. Until now, I still annoyed at my ex-housemate that acting selfishly. Well, not only me say so, most of my friends say that too. When she got married, none of us went to her wedding. For me, I don't care and I'll just wish the groom good luck! Haha, I'm bad hor..

Oklar, enough babbling early in the morning..... Get back to work!

Comments

rebeena said…
Kanasai!!! Teribble....

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis