CNY Decorations

I know, my topics of this is a little bit too late since CNY is almost to the end. But, just checking on my PC and found out that I actually did take some photos of the decorations in my living room for Chinese New Year….

First decoration, is the pamelo with oranges. I don't know what it means actually but every year, my house will have this as part of the decorations.

Then the flower for my living room. Prepared by my brother..

As for the table and the items for people to eat, I prepare. In the big pineapple, are candies for big gal like me.. Hahahaha....

My tissue box. Cute or not? It's very cheap oh.. Rm4 for 4 box!!

This is also prepared by my brother...

And so, overall my little living room looks like this ......

As for my outside, I took one of the flowers and put some flowers and red tanglung on it....

The pillow belongs to my dog and the blue tong contains water for him...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis