Dangerous Driver

Note : I am not referring to any specific person or whoever. This is just a thoughts of mine!!

After few years becoming a driver in this little hometown of mine, I realize that Kuching Drivers tends to break law. For example, if the road shows now entry, we tends to turn in as a short cut. Of course, when there is no car from the opposite directions. When I'm in Miri, I realize most Miri drivers won't do such breaking laws action. Of course some of them do break laws but what I'm talking now is majority of the drivers there. The differences is that Miri drivers drives faster than Kuching drivers.

However, although there are differences between Kuching drivers and Miri drivers, I realize there are one thing in common among the drivers.. This one thing in common are connected to the road bullies. I'm not sure if anyone realize this or only me who realize this. The majority of the road bullies are belongs to two types of people. Who? My opinion .. The taxi driver and owner of the small car call Kancil. Blurred?

Ok, let me explain what is in my thoughts. When I'm in Miri, I realize taxi driver drives very fast. This is not only dangerous but they are risking the passenger life. Not only that, they don't seems to respect other drivers. There is one time, me and my housemates went for shopping. My housemate are reversing her car and it is already 80% out from the parking lot. Out of sudden, a taxi driver suddenly come and just cut through with a very fast speed. We are all shock! This is in Miri. Back here, in Kuching, same things happen. When in roundabout, in parking lots, everywhere, taxi drivers don't seem to give way or respect other drivers. Whenever I see taxi, I'll just slow down and let him cut through me. They are so dangerous!!!! I think maybe the reason is because they drives car all their life and are sick of driving car. But they have to drives to support their living. Just like us, sometimes, we are sick of our job and we pour it out by blogging or arguing with our bosses. But who can taxi people argued? Their boss? Who is their boss? Can they blogging? There is less place they could pour out their stress and maybe that's why they are releasing their stress on the road. Logic?

Ok, another one that I think is Kancil drivers. I'm not prejudis on Kancil as I have one Kancil at home too. But when think of it, most of the time, Kancil drivers tends to drive very fast and without any consideration to other drivers. It makes me thinks that why is it that Kancil drivers are so rebellius and inconsiderate. So, I observed on who is the Kancil drivers. I'm not looking down on anyone but this is what I think it is. Who likes to bully people most of the time? I guess we all know the answers is "Samseng". Is most of the samseng employed? Are they egoist and showing off? They can't show off much with their bikes or walking around. Unless, they wants to be a Mat Rempit. So, if they tries to show off on the road, what is the most value added car? I guess we all know that the cheapest car at the moment is Kancil and Proton Aeroback. But why don't they choose Proton Aeroback? Proton Aeroback is bigger and cheaper than Kancil. This makes me think again. Well, it simple. If to compare Kancil and Aerobacks, which car is easier to modify? I mean the rim, tyre, bumpers, sound system, etc, etc, etc.. So, those bad eggs tends to get themselves one kancil and become a road bullies without releasing that they are actually bullying people. Agree?

Hahahaha .. I think I got too much free time to observe all this thing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis