Jobless Moment

While talking to my bf, suddenly we talked about something that strikes me to think of the time when I just graduate. As a jobless person that time, my schedule is very simple. Something like this:

9am : Wake up, sit down, looking at the wall for a while.
10am : Go out eat my brunch with my dad.
12pm : Come home, take my bath and watch a Indonesian movie at 12.30pm-1.30pm
1.30pm : Start my PC and start job hunting or resume updates.
2pm : Watch movie.. either chinese / latin / whatever movie.
4.30pm : Accompany my dad to pick my brother or sleep until they come home.
5pm : Take my bath and eat to get ready for movie at 6pm
6pm : Watch tv (Chinese drama)
8pm : Go out.
10pm : Come home, either watch tv AGAIN or become PIG.

Simple life huh?

Comments

rebeena said…
i cnt let my life like that, sure i will gila even my parent never nag or rush me to find a job... tat why i run to here...
Dav DiDi said…
Yeah, I almost gone mad, screaming at home for no reason, jumping for no reason and sleeping for no reason too !!

That's why I do some partime while hunting for job but the partime I'm doing takes up a lot of my time that doesn't allow me to hunt for any job .. so, 2 weeks later, I quit ..

Then, I work in a security and CCTV company .. also quits after 2 weeks later since I can't stand the boss temper.

Hehehehe .. lucky, I found a job after a mth quiting the CCTV company.
Astro Galaxy said…
Sometimes, finding a right job seems far & vacant!
Now that I am not working, my daily schedule somewhat looks similar to what you've written!!!
Hee hee...
Have a great weekend!
Dav DiDi said…
Hahaha .. enjoy the honeymoon time .. !!

Also, thanks for visiting my site :)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis