Lydia Sum - Great Artist, Will Remembered By All


Last night, I saw news about Lydia Sum and heard that she had been diagnosed with cancer. Little did I know that the news is actually saying that she had been suffering from cancer for a while, had been coma and passed away.. Huh, blame it on me for not concentrating!!

Well, I am not a big fans of her but she is a good actress. I likes her acting in most of the movies. She is very funny and lovely! Compare with any other actress or actor, she have her own unique ways to attracts her fans.

On Oct'07, she had been admitted to hospital and very sick. Her stories of illness are everywhere including TheStar online News. She pass away after long struggles to survives.

Anyway, I think I'll miss her acting..May she rest in peace. I guess, God loves her more than all of us and would no longer see her suffers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis