Daisy@PoohPooh - Recovered
Last week, I was worried sick about my newly puppy, Daisy. She seems sick, not eating, vomiting and looks very timid. After bringing her to clinic twice, she seems better.
Last Friday, she starts to eat something without vomiting them out. It seems to me that she can eat a lot. But still, very timid. I still remember the firstime I saw her in a cage in SSPCA. She shakes her tail and plays with her sister. Maybe that she misses her sister that makes her moody and not eating.

On Friday, she starts to get naughty. It seems to me that she is very interested in someething like chain, steel and coins. The next day we woke up, we are shock to see the the 'rantai' use to chain her are broken. Lucky that she remains in her sleeping place.


On Saturday, I hardly had the time to keep up with her. When I sweep and mop the floor, she keep on disturbing the dirt that I
sweep but scared of my broom. At the end, I ask my brother to hold her while I sweep the floor. She is very naughty and ran out from the gate but lucky I caught her. She started to bite something, anything which is steel. That night, she makes a fuss and cry when we put her sleep outside. Reason is that she hears other big dog barking and that scares her. So we put her inside the house. I can hear her bell ling long here and there... She is exploring the whole house and climbing up and down the whole night. Then around 3am in the morning, I heard her crying to get into my dad's room. Hahaha ... I guess she is still small and very timid. So, she slept in my dad's room the whole night.

Yesterday is worst. Like any other puppy, she started to bite things
. She bite my table cloth and pull it down. When the container on top of the table falls on her head, she bark and make the "GGRRRR" sound on the container. Funny to see dogs quarelling with container. Hahahaha .... I bring her to have a walk near the neighbourhood but she is too scared that she began to run havocly. Lucky that I get hold of her. Again, she slept in the house last night due to heavy rain and thunderstorm. Actually one good thing of her sleeping inside the house is that no rats dare to come out. I heard her barking and quarelling with the rats yesterday. Then when the heavy thunderstorm around 2am, I heard her crying, sounds very scared. Hope that she would be more brave in future. She isn't like rockweiler at all... toooooo timid..

Comments

rebeena said…
hehehe!! my bubble also sleep tat way...face up!! like human..
Dav DiDi said…
Hahaha ...

I have a lot of her photos actually but forgotten to save it in my pen drive .. sob sob sob
Faith said…
give her raw egg to eat if she is sick or is going to sick.
Dav DiDi said…
i did .. but daisy is very stubborn .. if she don't want, she don't want..even u give by force, she will vomit it out by force

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis