Ipoh Town

Last Saturday, I went to Ipoh Town in Boulevard for late lunch. Planning of KFC, but seeing the new store of Rasa Ria (or something like that), we walked to see what they have. Anway, we end up in Ipoh Town.

My bf ordered the Nasi Lemak while I ordered the Ham+Egg Rice. Well, the nasi lemak looks ok for RM6.30 but for me, it doesn't to be as special as the words special. The ham+egg rice looks more like a luncheon meat+egg and rice and it is RM5.20 which I totally disagree with the price (hehehe)...
I took some of the photos too. From the photos, it makes my mouth watery. I like the chicken from the nasi lemak but the sambal not spicy enough. For the ham+egg, I ate the ham+egg but not the rice....


How I wish that we are in KFC, eating the drumstik that Saturday .. sob sob sob ....

Comments

rebeena said…
DD So expensive ahhh, rather cooK at home... can eat frm morning till nite lagi...hahahha

I dunno why kch food was so so so expensive, really dnt worth to spend tat money!! even for KFC too..

Thing keep going up!!!
BUT
Why salary never up!!
really kanasai
Dav DiDi said…
haha.. agree ... everyone keep hoping for good salary but money is always not enough! hhmmppffff

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis