Kopi "O" Peng - Price in Kuching

Since my computer hangs now, so, take this chance and write about something that makes me wonder. Have anyone realize that some coffee shop is charging this drink at a very unreasonable price?

Let me elaborate. Kopi "O" Peng suppose to be very cheap and low cost compared to other drinks except for chinese tea and sky juice. Let me list out the price that I know in some of the coffee shop in Kuching:

Hiang Mon Low, BDC - RM1.50
A1B2, BDC - RM1.00
King Centre - RM1.10
Foody Goodies - RM1.50
Samajaya Food Court - RM1.50

Some other places are selling it up to RM1.80!! Why is it that there is not control on price for drinks?? Especially for drinks like kopi 'o', kopi, teh 'o', teh 'c', teh.... All this are very cheap but the selling price is so expensive! I'm ok if the price is RM1.00 or RM1.10 but to drink kopi 'o' that cost more than that seems ridiculous. Did they use a better coffee or still the cheap coffee? I doubt that the coffee is much expensive one since the taste is almost the same and sometimes, no taste at all. Of all, I like A1B2 drinks. It taste nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis