Thanks to Rose for the tags ...

A) LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :-

1- Can I ask for dolphins?

2- I want go round the world

3- To have my own bangalow with swimming pools and cafe.. hahahaha

4- To have a pet shop (can??)
5- I want doggie

B) THE PERSON WHO TAGGED ME IS: Rose


C) YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:

1 - Quiet

2 - Friendly

3 - Good mom .. hehehe

4 - Can I say friendly again?

5 - Nice gal


D) MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU
-> Giving me tags and support my blogs ..

E) THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU" -> Errrrmmm .. her comments in my blog regarding my dad's nagging , I think ...

F) IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
-> Aiks .. I like you but cannot bo ..

G) IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
-> She kill my puppy?? Hehehehe (yea, my head full with puppy now)

H) PASS THE QUIZ TO 5 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:

1 - AppleJul

2 - Levian

3 - Rebeena

4 - Daniel

5 - SecretGarden


1. WHO IS NO.3 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?-> Her babe, who else?


2. WHO IS NO.5 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?-> Her hubby///


3. IF NO.3 AND NO.2 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?-> They don't know each other boh ...


4. WHAT ABOUT NO.4 AND NO.5?-> They also don't know each other wor...

5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING?-> Hehehhe.. business ??

6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.5?-> Yesterday of course .. everyday sending tones of emails to her ...


7. DOES NO.4 WORK?-> I think so........


8. DO YOU HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?-> Don't understand


9. WILL U BE WITH NO.1?-> As of friend kah ?? Sureeeeeeeeeeeeee


10. HOW ABOUT NO.5?-> Sureeeeeeeeee


11. DOES NO.2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?-> Errmmm ....


12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4?-> Blogging


13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?-> In Kuching .. hahaha


14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.2?-> Blogging
15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?-> Of course she is !!!

Phewww!! Completed the task...

Comments

levian said…
wow thanks for the tag !! i'm completing it right away !! *excited* :D
Dav DiDi said…
glad you like it :)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis