Miracles & Wonders - Statue of Virgin Mary Shinning

My aunty gave me this picture. Miracles or not, I guess it is up to everyone to decide. I took the picture of the photograph using my camera, so it's a bit dark .. hehehe ...

Actually the Statue of Virgin Mary is suppose to be inside the church. At the point where this picture is taken, the church is having a mass inside. So, by default, when this photograph is taken, it should shows some human in the surrounding. Anyway, when my aunt print the pictures out, surprisingly, the statue of Virgin Mary (which is suppose to be in the church) are shone and stands right in the middle of the photographs. At the surrounding, there are nobody at all!! As I think this is one of the miracles that happens, so would like to share it will all of you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis