kenapa serius sangat?

Wahhhh, feel excited for receiving a tag from Daniel!! Hehehe... Hey Daniel, I'm not sure if that picture is included, I just copy it.. Hahaha...This tags came right at the time .. Because my boss is on leave!! So, kenapa nak serious?? Whahaha... (Cunning me)

1. Where is your cell phone? Just right beside me now.
2. Your significant other? What that means ah ???
3. Your hair? Black by nature, a little red on the tail (because lastime I color my hair mar)
4. Your mother? Again not so sure.. Well, I have god mum, own mum, Mother Mary ....
5. Your father? Hhmmm, I have dad, and Father .....
6. Your favorite thing? Food kah?? I like FISH ...
7. Your dream last night? Can't remember my dream last night but not long ago I have a funny dream of fighting with prawns.. Hahaha....
8 Your favorite drink? Since I launch my diet program, my favourite drinks has changes from teh c peng to plain water ...
9. Your dream/goal? Free from worries, and be happy ....
10. The room you’re in? My cell in the jail ....
11. Your hobby? For now, aerobics ?? Can I consider watching tv as hobbies??
12. Your fear? Snakes. Give me a real shock when I saw a black snake on my shoes back in school time..
13. Where do you want to be in 6 year? Kuching still, I guess .....
14. What you’re not? Peter Petrelli .. Hahaha.
15. Muffins? Chocolate muffin or coffee muffin.
16. One of your wish list items? Buy house.
17. Where you grew up? Kuching .. 3rd mile.
18. The last thing you did? Eat my breakfast, giving the peanuts, eggs, rice to BF.
19. What are you wearing? Skirts + Shoe bulding.
20. Favorite gadget? Handphones kah? I saw Sony Ericson, S500i .....
21. Your pets? My naughty dog that use to give me at least one scratch per day.
22. Your computer? Home or office ?? both is black color, no brand booo.
23. Your mood? Changes all the time.
24. Missing someone? Uni frenzzz…
25. Your car? Atos Blue .. One and only in my office!!.
26. Something you’re not wearing? Necklace.. forgot to wear.
27. Favourite store? Any store with clothes is favourite place for gals ...
28. Like someone? Everyone.
29. Your favorite color? Blue (Else I won't be getting a blue atos).
30. When is the last time you laughed? I forgot liau, I laugh most of the time....
31. Last time you cried? Forgot also.. Haha, I think maybe last week when watching sad movies?? .

Yeah!!! Complete my tags... Hehehe.. Thanks Daniel..

I choose to pass this tags to

ChingSecretGarden

Rose

Tyson

Kenapa serius sangat?

Comments

Good to get to know you!

I totally agree with you on the snakes answer. They give me the creeps and are guaranteed to make me run a mile!

Chocolate muffins. Yum, yum.
Dav DiDi said…
Hi !!

Hehehe, yeah, I really had a fright of my life when I saw the snake, lying on my friend's shoes. When we try to chase it away, the snake actually move towards us. Gosh, we jump like frog all around the house.

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis