Weekend Shopping Spree

I spend my weekend with shopping for the 2 days. Hahaha.. But don't be surprise as I only spend less than RM50!!! Reason?? Well, something got into my head that make me don't feel like buying anything.

Here it goes:
Saturday, 10am onwards :
- Went to Matang to look for MOI MOI Boutique to check on the price of making on dress. If you did read on JenJen Blogs, then you definitely know what I'm talking about. Hahaha.... Here are the quotation:

Clothing material = RM55*3(meter) = RM165

Workmanship = RM60
Linen, etc etc(can't remember what coz she talk very fast) = RM120 + RM60
Total = RM405/- !!!!!!!!

So, making a dress is out of the question!!
Then, I went for a tour around the place. Bought some flowers for my mom.


Next place is Hock Lee Centre. When we got there, it was very hot. The smell at the staircase going to the shopping is extremely smelly!!! I can't understand how can someone pee on the staircase. Yucks!!!

Went to few shops but I was not in the mood of shopping. Reason: Hungry & Headache. BF is also hungry that we decide to eat something at Jolly Kitchen. I had laksa (fattening lunch!!) and tom yam soup as side order.. Kekekeke, ....


After lunch, again, we walk around the boutique. Went into few boutique but the sales person annoys me as where ever I go, she go. I move one step forward, she move one step forward as well.. Hhmmppffff.. feel like being checked on whatever thing that I touched!


Anyway, I saw 2 dress.. One looks pretty dirty so didn't bother to try it on while the other one is nice but it's black!! I felt too headache and suffocated that I didn't bother to ask them if they have other colors.. Haaiihhzzzz.. Now, a little bit regret to let my own suffocation takes into control. But I don't think I'll suit that too as I'm too short ... :(

Sunday, 1pm onwards

I didn't have any intention for shopping actually just thinking of going to get some cool air in supermarket. Hahaha... First stop is at BDC Everise. Well, I didn't spend long time here because of the total homosapiens in the supermarket. The amount is so many that I started to have a little bit of headache. Everywhere I go, there are dozens of homo-sapiens. Hahaha... Homo-sapiens is a scientific words for ... HUMAN. Hahahaha....


Then went to Boulevard. At last it's cooler here and there are more things to see. Try hard to stop myself from buying any cloth here.....

Went to Promise Boutique and saw this dress which I think is nice... I scetch the picture out. Here you goes ... just that the design isn't that simple. Don't know how to design on the dress... Hahaha.... This is my first success in using Paint to draw something. WHAHAHAHA.... So proud!!


Comments

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!
Dav DiDi said…
Hii .. Sorry, I'm in Sarawak .. not Penang :S

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis