Advertlets vs Nuffnangs

Not long ago, I have Advertlets and Nuffnangs. However, I have removed my nuffnangs advertisement when it didn't generate any revenue at all..

I read super many forums that mentions the comparison of nuffnang and advertlets. It seems to me that most people is complimenting on Nuffnangs.. Hhhmmmm...

I guess it's time for me to add my Nuffnangs back on track and let it there for few months before I start to judge anything ...However, there is also a remarks from some bloggers saying that Nuffnang cannot be placed together with Advertlets. But, I have also seen many bloggers that have both Advertlets and Nuffnang together, which is contradicting with another blogger.. Hhmmm.....

Anyone, any advise how to generate more revenue? I need some advice!!

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
I'm not sure about advertlets but nuffnang is difficult for small bloggers to "earn a living". Most of the income only comes from the people who click on the advertisement but how many of them out there will click the advertisement?

Hm.. That's my personal opinion.
Dav DiDi said…
Hhmmm ... ok ... i guess that's the reason why my Nuffnang is not moving at all ..

Advertlets only RM9.70 for now and it's been almost a year :( ..

I think adsense still the best ...
levian said…
i used to have both too. but soon remove all of them. reason being i didn't wanna lose focus on the purpose i blog. i didn't blog for the money, but for the love of blogging itself. ;)
Dav DiDi said…
oic .. hhmm ... i'm blogging for both .. my interest in blogging as well as to open another opportunity of money making ..

but the $ is just too slow ...
Kok said…
DD,
I only have RM10+ for nuffnang after 2 years? hahaha!

Adsense also need someone to click on it no? Hmm... I have no luck with Adsense too.
Dav DiDi said…
Hahhaa.. This dec, officially advertlet will be one year..lets see how much will it be in this dec ...

Hhmmm. Yeah, adsense also need people to click..somehow, I'm earning from adsense..
Kok said…
DD,
Really? Cash out from adsense before? Share tips lehhh...hhahaha!
Dav DiDi said…
Haha.. nolar..never cash out .. but at least the hits there is much higher compared to the other two ... higher in term .. sometimes it reaches $1~$2 per day ... while the other two.. haaiihhzzzzz.....

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis