American Got Talent - Semi Final ..

Recently, I've been hookup with this movie. It's not really a movie actually. It's about America looking for talented American. This week, they have announced all the finalist that managed to get through the semi-final.

One of them that I really like his singing is Kashif. He performs the talent of singing. Hahaha!! Well, he actually sang an Indian song. I don't know what is he singing but his voice definitely can fight with Bollywood stars!

On the other hand, BF keep on voting for Boy Syakira. Alamak! This must be the influencial from company cafe! Boy Syakira is actually a guy but was doing dancing and acted like a lady. He is a pondan!!! My company has a lot of pondans'.. I do admit he is good in shaking his butt and showing off his big fat tummy but other than that, I found him disgusting!! I mean, seeing his fat tummy twisting, turning and flipping around, it really makes me can't stop laughing. Maybe he is trying to be a performer? Hahaha.. But he sure funny.

So me and BF is debating between Kashif and Boy Syakira. Apart from this two finalist, there is another finalist whom I can remember the group's name. They are fantastic! When they sing, they reminds me of Westlife. Hhmmm, must take note what is their group name!

Any of you watching American Got Talent?

Boy Syakira ...

Kashif
Go Kashif! Go go go !!!!!

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
I didn't watch this show. Hee...can't comment.
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe .. you should ..

The show is on Mon, ntv7, at 8.30pm..

There is one singer .. not sure what is her name... I loves her singing..too bad, she didn't even get into top 39.. *sigh*

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis