Photo Transformation with Modern Technology - Photo Funia ( I )

After reading some posting in AppleJul, I tried this PhotoFunia myself. I created some pretty funny picture of myself, BF and my dog.

I like this picture the most......

Superstar?? Oh no! I have competitors.. He got secret admirer!!.

BF going to kill me for putting this picture...

Hey!! That's my dog!!Shooooosh!!!

At the center of attention..like what she always wanted...
A space dog!

Wow!! I'm in David Bechkham's phone....!

Me, in the centre of the busy street of .... London?

Wah!! I'm so famous .... Who is prettier? The Garfield or me? Haha....
Couple of the year? Hiak hiak hiak....

Anyone wants to have fun with the modern technology?? Click PhotoFunia!

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
Your bf in that bunny suit???? Hahaha!:D
Dav DiDi said…
Ssshhhhhh ... later he kill me ....
Gingzz said…
This is interesting.
Dav DiDi said…
hi hi .. thanks for dropping ya ... you can try it .. i almost get addicted ...
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Yan, thanks for visiting my blog .. i've try it out .. yeah, its fun too ...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis