American Got Talent - Top 5 Finalist

Yesterday, again I watched the American Got Talent in ntv7. Well, the first performer is my BF idols (not mine!). This time, he called himself Boy Britney. Hahahaha....

Frankly speaking, I do think he rocks the stage but still, seeing a guy wearing in girl dresses, dancing hot dance with the tummy shaking really makes me feel, errrmm..I also don't know what to say. Hahaha.. No doubt he rocks..but .. but... but............

I can't really remember the rest of the finalist as I'm more concentrating in the announcement of the top 5 finalist out of the 10 finalist that performing few weeks ago.

So here it goes, the top 5 finalist:
1. Julianne Irwin - Singer
2. Butterscotch - Singer
3. Glamazons - Fat Singers
4. Robert Hackett - Who?
5. Sideswipe - Martial Arts Performers

I do think Julianne is a great singer. Being so young and brave to be on stage, she deserve it. As for Butterscotch, well, she is good in immitating the sound that not everyone can. It is some talent. The third finalist, Glamazons is very brave and tough. Not every girl would have the courage of naming themselves fat singer and go on stage to perform. Robert Hackett...errmm, I don't whose that. Hahahaha... And lastly sideswipe!! Yeah... Go go go !! Sideswipe GO GO GO GO!!!! Hahahaha..

Too bad, Kashif is not in the finalist list. Perhaps the American doesn't like Bollywood style in America?? Hhmmm, I still think he is great. Anyway, Sideswipe win. Yeah!!!!! Go Go Go !!!!! 100% supporting SIDESWIPE!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis