Does a Women Likes to Nag or Is this just a Suggestion/Opinion?

Just now during lunch time, I was giving some opinion to my BF but he mistaken it as nagging and says I talk as if he is a kid. Well, I'm just saying what I'm thinking and I never take that I'm nagging him or anything. Reason? This is the first time I mention about it and since it's the firstime it is not a nagging!

Guys often mistaken a women's word as nagging. Hey guys, we don't have that much saliva to nag at you all the time! Like what I say in my previous posting about relationship, when we talks, they say us nagging. And when we don't remind, they ask why we didn't remind them. Hhmmm.. So, which one do you prefer? For us to remind and be call naggers or just let you guys gets over whatsoever stuff that you are handling? Hhmmmm...

OK, let me get back to my topic. Let me start with why womens often gives suggestion or opinion to their loves one. The major reason is because we do not wants him to get into the wrong path and suggestion is to make them remember on their path. And if we don't say anything, then you won't be called as our loves one already. But often, this good intention is being mistaken as nagging! Hhmmppffff...

There are very much differences between giving an opinion vs nagging:
1. Nagging is often repeating and giving opinion is just a sentence that is not repeating!
2. Nagging is to remind. Giving opinion is saying what we think.
3. There is not "full stop(.)" in nagging. But giving opinion has!

So guys out there, don't mistaken whatsoever a girl's intention as nagging. We are not born to nag. So, don't always say women likes to nag. OK?

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
I've no comment on this... hahaha!
Dav DiDi said…
Hahhaa ... I'm just feeling depressed for a moment here .. haaiihhzzzzz ...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis