Economy Crisis - The Beginning

As I'm on half day yesterday, I didn't heard when our company big boss mentioning about the 'shutdown'. Like what mention in SecretGarden's blog, shutdown for maintenance is a very common thing in semiconductor. However, it is not common when ever semicon start to have this tactic of shutdown for maintenance.

When I got to my office, I heard that the shutdown would be a week. This means indirectly, we are to take 1 wks leave? I also don't know but most probably it will be force leave? Well, then again, when discussing about this with a friend of mine, she mention that her company in Penang is having 2 wks maintenance shutdown end of Dec'08. Can I consider myself as lucky since my company is only one week? Well, good thing also that the shutdown MIGHT probably be some where near to Chinese New Year.

What is happening around the globe? Why is all the company either declaring bancruptcy or just collapse or are force to lay off the people? Being a self-employed, this is the risk of losing our 'rice bowl'. Why is these private company are all so selfish and only think of their own benefits???

WIth this kind of econom circling around, my life too not going too well. Hhmm, couple of weeks ago, I have to replace my car's petrol opener as its missing.. RM55 gone! When I took half day yesterday, I forgot to put parking ticket. And again another 'saman' ticket. Huhuhuhu.....

I keep missing toto number or didn't buy and it came out! Why am I so lucky to get saman ticket?? I wish I'm as lucky as that in toto toooooo !!!! Too bad to say it now as the other day my car number came out, RM200!!!!!!! GGrrrrrrrrr........

Back to the topics, so what shall I do if the shutdown is not during/before CNY ??? Sleep and eat at home?

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
You Christian right? Can buy Toto ah? hahaha!:P
Dav DiDi said…
Errmmm..i guess i'm not the holy one ?? hahahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis