Obama Won!! - Yeah!!!

As we all know two candidate has been fighting to be a president of the United State. One of them is Obama (YEAH!!!!) ....

Well, my personal point of view, if I am in US, I will vote for Obama. Reason? Well, he gives me the sense that he is a good president. Not that I'm saying McCain is bad or anything but I think that Obama will be a better president.

Few weeks ago, I read in news on how Obama had rush to the nearest florist to get a bouquet of flowers for her wifes. Can't remember the reason for the flower but the point is... This is so sweet!! Being a candidate for the election, he can just ask any of his assistant or called the florist to order. But he didn't do that and instead grab the flowers himself. Wow!! How romantic!!! I'm sure his wife is one lucky women on Earth. Will any of our bf/hubby/fiance get us flower on his own if he is a well known person like Obama? Well, I bet most of us will say no.

Sadly that a day before the election, Obama's grandmother had passed away. I'm sure her blessing will always be with Obama...

Anyway, Obama won!! Hurray!!!!

(picture taken from google images)

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
Why you are more interested in U.S. president? How about our Pak Lah? He also had to rush to get another wife mah...hahaha! I'm talking Kok...sorry:P
Dav DiDi said…
Hahahaha ... I think US president is cool.. hahaha ..

Talk about our Pak Lah?? Errrrmmmm .. you know, i know, he know, she know, God know .. so no point talking ... no freedom in talking toooo .. you know, i know..hahaha....

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis