Weekend Run

I guess it's been a long time that I didn't write anything about what I did for weekend. Well, this week is such a fun trill for me. Hehehe ....

Friday: Starting off after 5.30pm, my weekend has begun. Reaching home around 6pm, I get ready to go for the Healing something by Stephen Bong. It is a nice evening and the seminar is cool. BUT... The place I sit is freezingly cold (under the aircond). When Stephen Bong mention that if any of us feels a sense of hit in our body, it is the Holy Spirit moving in us. At that time, I can only think and say "Lord, I'm freezingly cold here, can I still feel the Holy Spirit moving?"... Errmmm, I feel like I'm in a freezer!!! Anyway, it's a nice evening to spend. Also the first time I went to the Ecumenical Centre. For those who wants to be prayed over by Stephen Bong, you can go to the centre at Tabuan Jaya (sorry, I can hardly remember the name of the centre!).

Saturday: Wake up, then as usual do some house hold stuff. Then go out to 688 and Super Saver to look for car accesories stuff. Oh Ya!!! BF bought car and I've been telling him about the responsibility of having a car. He washed his car last Saturday. I can assure you the car after wash and before is still the same. And he tell me that he wants to wax... Alamak! How can he wax a dirty car?? Hhmmm ... And before I got home I remind him again to put newspaper on the floor so that the carpet will not get dirty. He say "OK".

Saturday night: Again remind him on the same thing and he reply with OK again. As he is going to pick up my dad on Sunday, I know for sure that my dad will definitely tells him the same thing as what I say!

Sunday: He come my house pick my dad and me to church. Oh ya! My dad is his god father for the baptism and confirmation @ Batu Kawa church. He will be baptist next year. When my dad got in the car, he ask few question about the car (can't recall as I'm day dreaming at the back). When we arrived there, the place is packed with people as the mass ends almost at the same time as the appointment of godfather and the Sunday class. Well, guess what.... I'm slept while waiting for them!!

Sunday night: BF tell me that my dad say exactly what I say about the carpet thingy. Whahaha.. Serve him right for not putting the newspaper. Whahahhaa!!! So, I give him newspaper and make him arrange the newspaper before he go home. Kih kih kih ......

And today, I'm sitting in my office, half asleep and thinking of going to sleep in the toilet.........

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
I also wanted to sleep in the toilet at work just now. :P
Dav DiDi said…
Hahhaa .... luckily my toilet here quite clean oh ... i think i almost fall asleep in toilet msot of the time .. haha

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis