2009 Resolution Target

OK, so I have make a summarize of my 2008 achievement. Hhmm, I can say is quite a lousy achievement. Hahaha!!

Some people asked my why do we need to set a target for the year to come. Well, I guess the major reason is to make sure that we are moving forward, not moving backward. If you are the type of person that is as lazy as me, you definitely need a target. WHY? Well, if you do not have, you will always be staying at the same level and not moving one step ahead in your life!

Ching asked me one question. Will I regret if I am to die tomorrow. For me, I will regret if I went through my life without achieving anything but spend it with enjoying my money in the pub, clothing, saloon, etc. I agree that we need to spend some on these kind of material life, but still that is not achieving anything.

OK, cut the crap. After been thinking and thinking of my resolution for 2009, I set 10 targets. Hhmmmmm, I wonder how many of them I can achieve.

So, here it goes, in term of financial:
  1. Settled my second debt
  2. Settle PTPTN by half - should be able since the interest is now 1%
  3. Set a target saving amount of xxxx (whahaha, with market situation now, this is so uncertain)
  4. To meet my target weight of 46 kg (whahahaha, can I meet this weight but still eating big mac?)
What else? Hhmmm, let me think....In term of self improvement:
  1. Control my bad tempered attitude (succeed once but back to square one 5 yrs later)
  2. Learn yoga
  3. Get an oven and learn cooking ? (I put a question mark as I'm not sure if I'm willing to learn cooking. hahaha)
  4. Change my phone model (I have a feeling that I have to change next year)
  5. Moving my blog to an earning blog (hhmmm, actually I have big doubt this can be done, but no harm of trying, right)

Comments

The Muse said…
Sounds like a set of great goals!
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Muse, Thanks.. Hahaha, but I have doubt if I can achieve it..
Rose world said…
Good luck in achieving them!!
Triple_J said…
do follow my blog too!! :)
Unknown said…
hahaha...

ann oven can't make u learn cooking..

kekeke~~
Oh I'm lazy too, but somehow I sometimes manage to acheive something without resolutions...BUT I think that I'll start with this resolution thingy from now on, next year's destined for greatness (haha, as if...) Good luck with your goals!
Good goals!
I too need to settle debts, sort out savings and meet my target weight!
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Rose, THanks ... and hope you too achieve your goals..

Triple_J, sure!

SpookyGrace, well, oven can motivate me to bake something .. hahaha..

Bitter CHoc, hhmm, i'm the type that needed some guideline to achieve something..haha..

Hi World According To Me, hhmm, let's move forward and bringing our life a step forward!

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis