Do Good Deeds on Christmas

During this Christmas season, we should do more good than bad. Anyone agrees with this statement? Well, I absolutely agree!! Well, it's not that I'm doing good or bad but isn't it better if we take this time to reflect what good have we done?

On Christmas eve, I received call from my dad about saw the dog that I usually feed at the middle of the road. He is lying, still alive and not moving. It seems like he has been hit by a car and left unattended for at least 1 night. Well, hearing this, I totally had no more mood to work.

So, after discussing with BF, we go out and take the dog to the usual vet where I send my dog. According to the vet, his injuries is quite serious and in future, may have to walk with only 3 legs. As my one hour is almost up, so, I left the dog there until evening, where I go and pick him home. During the temporary 5 hours at the vet, she cleaned the dog, give him an injection and also feed him. He looks totally different from where I saw him when I met the dog once again. So amazed with what the doctor can do to him.

After bringing him back, he looks so happy to see so many people that he know. Trying to crawl out from the boot and keep on crying for attention. Then, we decide to let the owner know. The owner still wants the dog and I have handed him all the medicine for big dog.

Then yesterday, again, I went to the house to see if the dog is ok. Turn out, he has crawl out of where I left him and started to enjoying the rain. I am so frustrated to see how much he like the rain! Gggrrrrrr..... After that, I didnt see him anymore.

Then today, again I get more frustration when I find out the this naughty dog has crawl out of the house and is lying at the middle of the road, smiling and again enjoying the rain.. Arrgghhhh... Can I scold the dog for being so naughty? So, waiting for BF to come, we move him to my pamelo tree (we know he won't want to be inside the house).

When my dad came home, he say that this naughty big dog, has got up on his feed and started to hop around the neighbourhood. Hhmmm... Can I tie him somewhere so that he won't be able to move ?????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis