Honda City "Modulo" Released Today

So anyone wants to buy new car? Check this out the new Honda City. It is in the market now.

Personal point of view, this car is awesome!! So spacious and 'fierce' looking. I like the inside and also the design outside. In term of capacity and quality, it is good too.
At the back seat, passenger can enjoy the aircond too. Also, they could put their items underneath the seat. For me, the basket under the seat is a good idea in preventing thief from breaking into the car. WIthout the basket underneath, we may put our bags on the chair, which will trigger some thief to break open our car to grab the bags. But with the basket underneath, we can actually put our bags underneath, far beyond the visibility of the eyes. Hehehe...
However, in view of the recent global economy crisis, I wonder if they can make a good sales now. I guess, it isn't a good timing to released this models. Anyway, I'm not an economist or sales person, but I guess that this car can really hit its target of sales as it is simply irresistable!!

Change my car?? Well, no money. Hahaha.. Who wants to sponsor me to change to Honda City? lol....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis