My Christmas Day

Yesterday, I didn't do much but worry of the naughty neighbour's dog. He is so naughty and keep on thinking of going out of the house. Haaaiihhhzz..

OK, I wake up at 6.30am, getting ready to church. Well, I thought of going to church on the eve but I am too tired to stay awake until 12 midnight. I didn't even hear the fireworks at 12. Hahaha... Piggy me.

The church are in need of expansion. There are too many people. I guess sooner or later, they will start collecting funds to expand the church.

So after church, we went for brunch at Kenyalang Park. My dad wants to buy kerosene. When we are there, the owner of the Shell station do not wants to sell us the Kerosene until my dad buy the bottle to fill the kerosene. He keep saying that he can get hang if he allows my dad to fill it with our own bottle. What the hack???

After the stressful debate at the Shell station, we went to eat tomato mee. Then, I went to buy the 'tek ko' plastic cover. Selling at 40 cents per meter, so I buy RM2. Also buy some nice plastic cover for table at RM3.90 per meter. Yeah!! My dad went to buy Pau after that.

Reaching home around 10 a.m, I start to clean the house: sweep the floor, cleaning my dog's mess (her toy all over the place), fixing the 'tek ko' with cover, iron my cloth (yeah, got new cloth bah) and day dreaming while my dog bugging me with her pillow. Hhmmppfffff.. Did I mention that she likes to bring her pillow near me when she thought that I'm sleeping??? And her pillow is EXTREMELY smelly!! There is one time, I wash her pillow with clorox+softener. After that, she keep on looking at me as the smell is gone. Hahahaha....

OK, enough about the crap. Then, in the afternoon, I went to visiting with BF. Well, we only go to 1 house which is the nearest one. Spend about 2 hours there. BF is talking to his friend while I watched "Cicak Man" (trust me, it's the world lousiest and stupiest movie I've ever seen!!!). After that sarcastic movie, I watched Popeye then don't know what movie. Hahaha... I like the food there but a little bit too oily.

After the Christmas visiting, we went to Boulevard as I'm thinking of take away pizza for dinner. Bought 1 large pizza and 1 steam baked cheese rice. The steam baked cheese rice is nice!!! Yummy!! I don't think I'll have chance to go there again since my company is starting off with force leave in Jan'09. Have to cut cost.

Then, I went home and the rest of the day of my Christmas is disturb my dog. Hahaha....

Comments

RaiNboW said…
Haha.. looks like a very meaningful christmas.

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis