Prince William's BB Making Asset

While chatting with SK, she had shown me one blog which really make me laugh. But at the same time, feeling pity to our beloved Prince William. Well, no doubt he is cute and is an idol for majority girls out there. Also, he is a soon to be King....

But this is really a hot topics and I can't help but to link the blog to my blog via blog posting.

As I do not want to pollute my blog with 18sx thingy, so I'll just link it up. For those who intend to see, make sure you are 18 years old and above!!!

Well, I guess he too is like normal human being. When the nature calls, there is always no excuse of where to release the 'water', be it near the river, bush or simply at the roadsite. Hhmmmm, I guess the paparrazi in England is having their busy time publishing and question the royal Prince.

Here, the link, Prince William showing his asset for baby making....

Then, I go googling and type "Prince William Latest News". Another more polite blog too writes about him having his nature call in public. Good thing is that this blog has sensored where he/she suppose to sensored..

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
I'm not interested in this leh. kekeke.
Dav DiDi said…
Haha.. if you are interested, i think must be something wrong with you oh .. haha

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis