Stop Animal Abuse

Few months ago, my neighbour bring back a puppy. I heard that he saw a cute little puppy on the street and just bring him home. At first thought, he is indeed a nice person to bring home a stray dog.

BUT, recently, I realize he is just being 'nice' because the dog is all black. For chinese, 100% black color dogs suppose to bring luck into the family. I guess that is the reason he bring him home. In my eye, I don't see that he do any good on the puppy. Last week, a thief almost break into his house but lucky the neighbour realized it and scare the thief away. When he came back, he hit the puppy for failing to scare the thief away. I was like "What the hack?? The puppy is only 3 mths old!!!". Come on lah!! My dog scare of lightning. Do I punish her just because she scared of lightning???? What a stupid person!! I wonder what dirt is in his head. Maybe his head is full with dirt.

Every weekend, whenever I'm at home, I heard the puppy cry each time they came home. I thought he is crazy. But his wife is crazy too!! They left the puppy at the car porch. Where do they expect the puppy to 'poo poo' or 'shi shi' if not at the car porch????? Brainless creature on earth! So, they have to clean the car porch each time they came home. Whenever the puppy goes near to them, they would hit him. Sometimes, I saw them uses rotan. Sometimes, stick or whatever that they are holding. Is this humanity?

How powerful is the animal cruelty in Kuching? Will anyone takes any action for such cases? Are human being born to abuse other species? Isn't all of us is God's mighty creation?

In my heart, I keep asking God to punish them. Whatever punishment that HE thinks suits for them. If one day the dog bite the owner, I'm the first person to clap my hand and say "VERY GOOD, WELL DONE!!". Even if the bites bring them hospitalist for months, I won't felt pity on them.

The puppy is growing and sometimes, I hear him fighting back. But all he gets for fighting back is more canning. I really can't wait to see the puppy grows. 6 more months and the puppy will certainly be mature enough to fight back. And I pray to God that He will give the dog strength and fit body to fight back. Yeah, I know I'm so bad to pray asking God to let the dog bite them. But think of this.. What bad has this dog done to deserve such fate? The owner bring him home and so the owner should takes care of him!! Eventhough my dad had given them advise not to hit the dog, they ignore it totally.

I am going to boikot the husband and wife shop from now onwards. They own a shop in Saberkas and I definitely will not do any business with them. They are not human for treating other species wildly.

Comments

Rose world said…
What shop they own in Saberkas? I will boycott with you too! Those senseless people do not deserve to keep dog!
Unknown said…
agree with your regarding this issue. you should watch documentary "earthlings" too. you can watch it in youtube or download it in torrent.

Yo! lets join YOUTHSAYS-Malaysia's largest youth community and enjoy some benefit too. More information can be found HERE.

BOOST your reader. Join BlogExplosion. More information can be found HERE.
Dav DiDi said…
The wife owns a saloon shop in Saberkas.. can't remember what floor but it is next to one very small computer shop .. the name of the saloon starts with J ..

The wife owns a handphone shop but I do not know what name of the shop. it is at the side way, not inside a shop ...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis