Chinese New Year Preparation - Weekend

This morning I wake up and realize that Chinese New Year is actually 2 weeks from now. Gosh!!!! Why is the time fly so fast? I haven't really done all my CNY preparation. Now I'm hunger for my time. But when I have the time, I tends to waste it. Huh! Homo-sapiens normal behaviour, never change since Adam & Eve time. Haaiiihhzzzz...

Last Saturday, I start to clean my house thouroughly. The rain is actually making me feeling extremely lazy and feel like staying on my bed until the sun comes out (if there is sun on that day). But when I think of the list of what to be done, I force myself out from the bed.

This is what I ended up doing on Saturday :
- Do the daily cleaning routine
- Clean the altar
- Iron all my working shirt (trust me, it's A LOT!!)
- Go cut my hair
- Change the table plastic wrapper
- Teach my dog "lie down" command
- Relatives dinner

And on Sunday :
- Lazily on bed
- Bake cookies (recipe will be post soon)
- Watch Snow Dog
- Sleeeeeep

Yeah! I finally bake some cookies. I have 3 guinea pig that willingly try my cookies. My dad didn't say anything after he tasted it so I assume this means OK. BF say nice and my fussy dog like it very much. Looking at the way my dog ate the cookies, I guess it really do taste nice. HHmmm, all of you must be saying that dog eat anything. Trust me, not my dog.. She didn't wants to eat overnight food, hotdog, nauget, fish ball, meat ball, meat that is cooked with vege, bones (yes, she don't eat bone), meat with pepper, meat cooked in chillie sauce (but she likes curry) and dried dog food.. I can list out all the food that she likes.. Huh!! Had difficulties to make her fat....

OK, enough about that skinny dog.. Hhmmm, so how's your CNY preparation??

Comments

Rose world said…
Wow! Got such choosy dog too??

Yeah, CNY is 2 weeks away, and i cant wait to take leave. :p Nothing to be ready actually since PIL will do all those as we celebrating it in Kapit. Clothing all bought.CNY more meaningful for kids than us, adults.
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe , yeah , chinese new year is around the corner .. actually i dont really feel like working now .. :( ..

i guess for married ppl like you, CNY means extra expenses(angpau).. while kids can't wait for CNY to get extra pocket money

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis