EOE Free Photo Printing


Few days ago, I wrote about eoe free printing services..Yesterday, this delivery came to my house. Luckily my dad is at home and he signed and receive the package for me. As Ching had posted the picture that eoe is using SkyNet, I have confident that my delivery is here....
Yahooo!! Yahooo!!! Yahooo!!!! I got my picture!! Thanks to EOE. My cousin has been bugging me for weeks to print her photos and pass it to her mom but I am way to lazy to go to the photoshop. There will always be excuse. EOE has made my life easier. Yippeeeee!!!

It's true and it's really real!! They are really sending the free 50x4R and 2x8R photos right to my doorstep
For those bloggers, don't miss this chance! Check it out now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis